If it’s your first time visiting us at Lil’ Bit of Life you will soon realize that we’re off the beaten path. Have no fear! Hopefully this map and instructions can find you heading in the right direction.
- Turn onto Robie Avenue and drive down the road. Once you see an entrance for NEULIFE on your left, begin to slow down, but keep driving a little ways.
- To your right you will see a mailbox with our signature Teal Heart sign that says Lil’ Bit of Life. TURN RIGHT HERE.
- The road will be a one-way gravel path leading you down towards our property. Please drive slowly. There can be children or animals at play.
- You will eventually begin to see a black fence, our home and a Welcome Gate. Continue to drive through the gate and on past the house and our garage.
- There will be an area of open, flat land designated for customers to park. Find yourself an open space and keep in mind other people will be parking here as well.
- Park and you will see a small cabin in the distance. Begin to walk that direction.
- Towards the cabin you will begin to see pins for our animals such as goats, pigs and sheep. Here is where you will see a gate and you may walk through and past the animals. Please do not introduce yourself to the animals without a Lil’ Bit of Life Team Member present. We understand the animals are adorable, but please allow us to meet you first and then we’ll get back over to the animals once you’re checked-in.
- Continue through another gate and head along the black fence towards our archway and main entrance to the farm.
- You’ve made it to your destination!
Bookmark this page for your reference when visiting Lil’ Bit of Life. Please be aware that there needs to be a waiver signed by the participants attending the scheduled event. The waivers can be found on the Registration/Reservation forms you fill out online prior to your arrival. We will have waivers on-site if needed. Thank you for your understanding.